Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Nascar Hamilton: Nothing to say to Masi in Melbourne

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-michael-masi-australian-gp_6103937.jpg

Hamilton also said he will not speak to Michael Masi - the sacked F1 race director accused of costing him a record eighth world championship - because "there is nothing to say".

Masi is back at an F1 paddock for the first time since overseeing the 2021 season decider in Abu Dhabi, which provided Max Verstappen with the chance to beat Hamilton in a final-lap shootout and win the title.

The deeply contentious race cost Masi his job as F1 race director. He left the FIA last summer before moving home to Australia and being appointed chairman of the V8 Supercars Commission.

Asked if he plans to speak to Masi in Melbourne, and seek an explanation for what happened in Abu Dhabi, Hamilton replied: "I don't. I am just focused on my future.

"I am focused on trying to get back to winning. There is nothing to say."

Hamilton, for whom the Australian GP marks the 10th anniversary of his debut with Mercedes, also reiterated his intention to remain with the team, despite no apparent progress in talks over the extension of his contract, which expires at the end of this season.

The 38-year-old has won six of his seven titles with the Silver Arrows. However, he is facing up to the prospect of another challenging year after finishing fifth at the opening two rounds in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.

Svetlbbz

Good afternoon .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want buy advertising space for a banner in the top of the site, for $ 300 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my portal https://sylnaukraina.com.ua/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Please write about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail [email protected]