Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Sport Women's Ashes: England name uncapped Lauren Filer and Danielle Gibson in squad for Australia Test

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1686587491386.png

England have named the uncapped Lauren Filer and Danielle Gibson in a 15-strong squad for the Women's Ashes Test against Australia.

Seam bowler Filer, 22, has been a regular in the Western Storm side over recent seasons, while club team-mate Gibson, 22, was Storm's leading wicket-taker and third-highest run-scorer in this campaign's Charlotte Edwards Cup.

All-rounder Gibson was named as a travelling reserve for England's T20 World Cup campaign in South Africa in February but, like Filer, has now earned a first full call-up.

The multi-format Women's Ashes series starts with the Test match at Trent Bridge between June 22-26 - the first five-day women's Test on English soil - followed by three T20 internationals (July 1, 5 and 8) and three one-day internationals (July 12, 16 and 18),

Ashes holders Australia have won three of the previous four series including the last two 12-4 on points, with England's last victory coming in Australia at the start of 2014.

The winners of the Test match will earn four points, with sides claiming two points if they are victorious in any of the six white-ball matches.

Serzhzz

Good afternoon .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want place advertising space for a banner in the header , for $ 1400 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my page https://myukraina.com.ua/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Please write about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail [email protected]