Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Horse Racing Teahupoo and Jack Kennedy (right) win the Bar One Racing Hatton's Grace Hurdle from Klassical Dream (centre) and Honeysuckle (left)

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-teahupoo-hattons-grace_5986575.jpg

Neither Blazing Khal's nor Home By The Lee's form is especially good, though the former remains an untapped talent, unless that is you believe that Meet The Greet is a 160-rated performer despite having won just a bumper and a maiden hurdle from 15 starts. I do not.

Blazing Khal had Meet And Greet 5lb and three lengths behind when winning the Boyne Hurdle at Navan last time, while Home By The Lee previously had Meet And Greet three and a half lengths in arrears at levels when coming out on top in a slow-motion finish to the Christmas Hurdle at Leopardstown.

Blazing Khal is ridden by a 5lb claimer unable to draw his allowance here, as he was in that Navan race. That is not to say that either cannot win, but I do believe they are under-priced, and that has consequences for others. In particular, I like the claims of the pair who filled the first two places, just ahead of Honeysuckle, in the Hatton's Grace Hurdle at Fairyhouse in December.

TEAHUPOO won that day, showing himself to be the high-class performer he had threatened to be on a few occasions previously, but had to work quite hard to see off KLASSICAL DREAM, who has been just that since winning the Supreme Novices' here four years ago.