Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Horse Racing Stage Star and Harry Cobden jump the last in the Turners' Novices' Chase at Cheltenham

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-stage-star-harry-cobden_6090749.jpg

"It's been a tough week so far, but it's a tough place," said Nicholls. "We were a little bit unlucky yesterday with a couple, but that was brilliant.

"Different track, slightly better ground, it was always going to suit us. I said to Harry today 'be positive, bowl along in front and ride him like the best horse in the race'. He gave him a peach of a ride there.

"He will be aiming for the Ryanair next year and that is what I've always thought. He would get three miles but he has got plenty of boot and he jumps well. I was always hoping he might be a Ryanair horse after his last run but he had to win today to be a Ryanair horse.

"He can only get better. That (last run here) shows that he acted on the track and he was so impressive that day and the form has worked out well.