Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Zayas expects a celebratory atmosphere when he boxes in New York this weekend

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-xander-zayas-box_5616882.jpg

"The love and support we get from our fanbase gives us a lot of motivation and just willpower to go there and put on a show for them,"

"In Puerto Rico they teach us from the beginning when it's time to go out to war, you go out to war like a warrior and when it's time to box and outclass somebody, you just go out and look smart, look better than them and don't let them touch you.

"I feel like I will be able to showcase why I'm one of the best boxers coming up, why I'm going to be one of the best boxers at 154lbs and in boxing in general in the future."

With the second annual Miguel Cotto Award on offer to the winner of Zayas' fight with Ronald Cruz, the young fighter has an added incentive.