Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Wilder broke down in tears after discussing the dangers of boxing following his first-round knockout win over Robert Helenius

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
"I don't want to go into details as all negotiations were confidential but I will tell you one thing, when a fighter doesn't want to fight he overprices himself knowing that the fight won't happen.

"They most likely forgot that Usyk is holding the majority of belts in the heavyweight division and Tyson just has one.

"They claimed Tyson is a face and must have all the rights, but look at statistics on pay-per-view with Tyson vs Chisora and Usyk vs Chisora and then tell me who is who?"

The Fury fight would have been a huge event but Usyk has no shortage of alternative opponents lining up to challenge him.

The WBA has indicated it will instruct Usyk to fight its mandatory challenger - Britain's Daniel Dubois next - if Usyk cannot present a signed contract for the Fury fight by April 1.