Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Nascar Which Grand Prix is the best for young children - families ? My son is only 8 and wants to attend a GP.

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
lcimg-139e8f89-7830-40ab-8c76-68a9a923484f.jpeg

Very good question. I would have said that Austria was the best for young children and families because you can get a nice sort of holiday home in the hills around Spielberg. It’s a very well organised Grand Prix. There’s not great public transport to and from the track but they do make it easier with some buses.

The only thing I would say that last year we had some problems with some fans in certain grandstands, which made for a rather raucous atmosphere. But if you choose your grandstand carefully, then you should hopefully avoid any of that unpleasantness, because on the whole Austria is a very good place to go to.