Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Watch unseen footage of Liam Smith's sensational stoppage victory over Chris Eubank Jr in Manchester at the weekend.

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
"Can he do it again? I'd like to see that. A lot of people would like to see that."

Liam Smith considers talk of an elbow landing as "embarrassing" and dismissed the idea that Eubank Jr was weight-drained in the first fight.

"They are clutching at straws. As much as it might be a shock for people to see Chris sitting on his backside like that, just take it on the chin," Smith previously told Sky Sports.

"People are forgetting I fought him at 160lbs. He came in at 159lbs. If he's struggling that bad, come in at 160lbs. A pound is a lot when you're tight at the weight. A pound is an awful lot. You're not stupid. Why give away an extra pound? I fought him at his weight. I didn't drag him to no catchweight. I fought Chris at Chris' natural best weight, 160lbs.

"Keep hitting me with the comments, but let me tell you this - I'll do the exact same in the rematch."