Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Viddal Riley wants to fight Isaac Chamberlain next and says it will be a 'big fight'

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1702915449501.png

A social media star, Paul began his boxing career fighting other YouTubers. He then took on athletes from other sports, including MMA, before facing Tommy Fury, who does have a boxing background.

He lost a decision to Fury in February but is continuing to look for credibility as a boxer, viewing the knockout win over August as a step in that direction.

"It's surreal. I'm trying to take in the whole entire moment and have fun during this whole entire experience," Paul said.

"I think this [one-round victory] is the best one. Calling it the whole entire week, not getting hit one time in the fight and just setting him up for that.

"I think self-belief's a weird thing. You set a super high goal for yourself and you see the vision but there's ups and downs throughout getting there. Sometimes you are discouraged, you fall down, you fall flat on your face. You're like: 'What am I doing? Is this all worth is? Is this what I'm supposed to be doing?'

"It's just believing in yourself, and I don't know if I pictured it that good, but I do be manifesting the knockouts."