Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Viddal Riley has responded Fury's comments | 'Just admit you don't want to fight me'

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-tommy-fury-viddal-riley_6091330.jpg

"At the end of the day, Viddal, who is he outside of boxing? He's not really anybody. He's got no global pulling power. He can't do any pay-per-views."

Riley, who is also unbeaten in nine fights, most recently having defeated Anees Taj last Friday by TKO in London, fired back, also to Sky Sports:

"If he doesn't want to fight, just say he doesn't want to fight. He's in a sticky position: he's chosen that side of things, getting paid extremely well. Just say you're that guy now, say you're a crossover boxer.

"That's it, that's all Tommy has to do. All he has to say is: 'You know what, I'm a crossover guy now, I don't really have any interest in the traditional path, I'm not looking to be a traditional pro boxer,' and I'll leave him alone.