Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Usyk and Fury went public with the negotiations on social media

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1679514303201.png

Frank Warren, Fury's UK promoter, has told Talksport radio that he believes the negotiations can be salvaged.

But Krassyuk responded that the issue around a rematch clause was just the final straw for those talks to collapse.

"They did as much as we did. They tried hard. We all tried to make it happen," Krassyuk told Sky Sports. "[The] rematch clause was just the point where it all exploded.

"The discussion about the rematch split was just the point where Usyk was fed up with everything. He said, 'How many more times do I have to bow my head in front of Tyson. Why should I do this? It's enough. Either he accepts what I say or I leave'. Tyson did not accept it and he left."

Krassyuk did say a one-fight deal could still be "acceptable, but the split should not be 70/30."