Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk would have been a major fight in world boxing

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-tyson-fury-oleksandr-usyk_6087924.png

"I will try to express how disappointed I am, not just for Usyk, not just for this fight not happening but for all boxing fans around the world. Because this is probably the most anticipated fight, the most awaited fight, the most wanted one, not just from the fans but from our side as well," Krassyuk told Sky Sports.

"I would love to see this fight. I would love to make it happen as the promoter. Usyk would love to be part of such a huge fight, we all are willing, we are thirsty to make it happen. Of course we are going to use each and every effort, if there is any. But from my perspective I don't believe it's possible."

Egis Klimas, Usyk's manager, has questioned whether Fury and his team genuinely wanted the fight in April.

"I don't want to go into details as all negotiations were confidential but I will tell you one thing, when a fighter doesn't want to fight he overprices himself knowing that the fight won't happen.

"They most likely forgot that Usyk is holding the majority of belts in the heavyweight division and Tyson just has one.

"They claimed Tyson is a face and must have all the rights, but look at statistics on pay-per-view with Tyson vs Chisora and Usyk vs Chisora and then tell me who is who?"