Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Transfer Signal from Thiago Silva's Manager

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
Thiago Silva, 35, who played in the French team PSG, played for Milan three seasons before and was in the last squad to win the league championship.

Thiago Silva's contract with PSG expires at the end of the season. The player's manager, Paulo Tonietto, left the door open to Milan with his statement.

“In football, anything is possible,” Tonietto told Milan News. Due to the epidemic, we have to wait. Thiago really loves Milan. He knows how much the fans love him too.”

Thiago Silva said in a statement to France Football last November that he was willing to renew his contract with PSG, but no attempt was made from the club in this regard.

The veteran defender said, “Paris has become a part of my life, my story. No one can take this from me. I feel like French. I've been here for eight years. I also have citizenship. I hope we will sit down and talk about this with the club soon.”