Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Tommy Fury has called YouTube boxing 'a joke' and vows to put an end to it within 12 months

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1687374268546.png

Tommy Fury has claimed Viddal Riley is "not a big enough draw" in order to arrange a bout, while Riley has fired back, saying: "I have more pull than him."

Fury, younger brother of Tyson, is unbeaten in nine fights, most recently having beaten American social media personality turned pro boxer Jake Paul by split decision in February 2023, in a fight staged in Saudi Arabia.

While a fight vs Riley - the former boxing trainer and associate of YouTube personality KSI - has been mooted, Fury told Sky Sports he is not interested.

"No disrespect but Viddal's fighting a lot lower than me. Say what you want about opposition but I'm fighting on a world championship level. I'm doing millions of pay-per-view buys with all these big names," Fury said.

"I'm not going to be foolish and drop down and fight Viddal Riley in York Hall, am I?

"At the end of the day, all due respect to him but he's not a big enough draw.