Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Tom Aspinall is coming back from injury and planning a title run

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-tom-aspinall-ufc_5653862.jpg

"I definitely want to fight somebody in the top 10. That's like a non-negotiable. I don't want to fight someone ranked 10 spots lower than me. I feel like everybody in the top 15 can all beat each other on any day, anyway," he said.

"There's not much skill difference between us, we're all at a similar skill level. I'd rather fight the higher ranked guys. But at the end of the day, everyone's dangerous in that top 15.

"On the trajectory that we're both on, I'm pretty sure me and [Serghei] Spivac are going to fight again at some point. But I did knock him out in two and a half minutes a year ago. So I think right now that doesn't really make sense.

"Even though I think he's very good, I thought he was very good when I fought him. I broke a win streak when I fought him and he's been on a win streak since. I think right now that fight doesn't really make sense. Basically we're looking at [Marcin] Tybura or [Tai] Tuivasa, I'd guess.

"I'm happy either way. I'm not trying to get into this sport to avoid anybody, I'm trying to be the best in the world. So anybody who's free I'll take them."