Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Nascar To celebrate their 60th anniversary, McLaren look back at where it all started.

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1676314864464.png

"I think from where we are now, a realistic and successful year would be to still take some big steps forward - we're ambitious and we still want to do that," Norris said. "But no matter how we start the season, I want to believe it's going to be better than last year because last year was a very tough start.

"We need to be the team that's leading the way in the fight to top three teams, and if we can at least end this season around that place where we're fighting for fourth in the constructors, then I think that's what we need to be happy with.

"It's still ambitious, we have a lot of work to do in order achieve it, but I think that's a realistic goal. I don't think you can expect us to be on par with the Red Bull, Ferrari and Mercedes at this time - we still have a long way to get to that point."