Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Three Year Signature by Thomas Müller

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1675766245710.png

The future of Thomas Müller, who had an ineffective image during the Niko Kovac era, but recovered with the arrival of Hansi Flick, became clear.

The 30-year-old German striker has signed a contract that will keep him at Bayern Munich for at least three more years.

Müller, who has not played for a club other than Bayern Munich in his career, has aired the opponent's nets 195 times in 521 matches he has played so far.

Speaking on the club's website, Müller said, "I'm sure we will be successful again after football returns. My priority was to stay at Bayern. I am very happy that this happened. I spent most of my life here. This club is more than a job for me. my passion. I will continue to do my best on the field.”

Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said: "We are delighted to add two more years to Müller's current contract. While saying thank you very much to him and his representative, sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic said, “We are very pleased with the agreement. Thomas is a very special player for us. He is a key figure of this club. He is a true leader,” he said.