Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

šŸ€Basketball There's no timeline on when Memphis Grizzlies guard Ja Morant might return to the roster.

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-nba-ja-morant-memphis-grizzlies_6088152.jpg

The 23-year-old has been absent from the roster ever since a video surfaced in which he appeared to be displaying a gun in a Denver strip club.

Although no charges have been levelled, Morant has spent the time away from the court dealing with his personal issues, with ESPN citing unidentified sources that he entered a counselling program in Florida.

However Jenkins, who has been insightful so far on the unravelling saga, declined to comment on that report.

"Outside of what I've said in the past, respectful to the nature of the situation and stuff, I think I said on the outset he was taking time and responsibility to get better himself so he could be better for our team," Jenkins said.

"I'm not going to really comment further until there's more updates necessary."

The sixth game of Morant's absence will be on Wednesday night at Miami, but Jenkins said the club isn't ready to indicate what will happen after that.