Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Nascar Ted Kravitz is in the paddock ahead of the 2023 Formula 1 season as he analyses the key moments from the third and final day of pre-season testing in

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
"In 10th, I think it's Williams. I think it's a car that doesn't have the problems of last year but it still lacks some aero sophistication that we see on other cars around the place. Alex Albon will do his usual amazing things, Logan Sargeant looks like a proper Formula 1 driver, but I still think they're lagging behind.

There's a group of Haas, McLaren and Alfa Romeo who are ahead of AlphaTauri we think. AlphaTauri say we don't think we've got a particularly fast car, but they're certainly reliable and they've certainly got a couple of quick drivers. On their day, they could post a fast time. I do think AlphaTauri are ahead of Williams, maybe by a decent amount and not too far from those in front of them.

"Next, it all depends on how badly you think McLaren are doing. They've gone a different direction, the car is not quick but McLaren say it will be quick later on. At the moment, there is a danger that McLaren could be the eighth fastest team. It's really a danger.