Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Taylor's fight in May's will be the first time two undefeated and undisputed reigning world champions have faced each other in the sport

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-karen-elizabeth-carabajal_5948187.jpg

Cameron won a unanimous points decision against American Jessica McCaskill in Abu Dhabi in November to become the UK's first undisputed female champion.

Cameron said: "I've got to say, all thanks to Katie because women's boxing is flying and if it wasn't for Katie and (American three-weight world champion) Claressa (Shields), none of us women would be here.

"There's a lot of respect there. But this is my career and my legacy and I'm coming to win.

"Katie is pound-for-pound the best women's boxer there is and if I can win I can walk away from boxing one day and think 'I took out the best there is'."