Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Tennis Taro Daniel returns a shot against Cameron Norrie at the BNP Paribas Open

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-taro-daniel-indian-wells_6087018.jpg

The 27-year-old said in an on-court interview broadcast by Amazon Prime Video: "I was not really happy with myself, I should have won that first set, lots of chances, and I think it carried over a little bit into the start of the second set.

"But I was able to really play point for point and then really come back and play some of my best tennis.

"I played a solid third set and I think it could have been a lot more comfortable but he fought hard.

"I'm happy to be riding the wave right now, but I still have a lot of things to work on. It was not the prettiest of matches today, but I'll take it."

Norrie will face either Andrey Rublev or Ugo Humbert in his next match, which will be played on Tuesday - while Andy Murray plays Jack Draper in an all-British clash on Monday as Emma Raducanu faces 13th seed Beatriz Haddad Maia in the women's draw.