Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Nascar Sergio Perez forced Max Verstappen onto the grass during the opening lap of the Austrian GP Sprint

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-f1-max-verstappen_6204758.jpg

"And again in the back of my mind with what happened today [Dutch driver Dilano van 't Hoff being killed in a Formula Regional crash at Spa] had I been stationary there or sideways it could have been a big shunt so at the time of course I wasn't very happy.

"Then after the race you talk about it and Checo said he couldn't see me so I trust his word of course about that. It's super easy to create these kind of things. Immediately we walked in to have a little chat about it."

In the press conference Verstappen was keen to play the incident down: "We spoke about it. When the moment happens, you don't know why it gets to that. But after the race we talked about it and it's all good."