Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Separation Statement from Mbappe

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1675457258245.png

Kylian Mbappe, the star player of Paris Saint-Germain (PSG), one of the French First Football League (Ligue 1) teams, said that he told the club last July that he wanted to leave the team.

Mbappe, who made attempts to add to the squad of Spain's Real Madrid team during the summer transfer period, stated that he did not want to extend his contract with PSG at that time, in an interview with RMC Sport television channel, which will be published tomorrow.

Transferring that he wanted his club to receive a testimonial from his transfer, the 22-year-old star football player said, "PSG contributed a lot to me. I have always been happy in the 4 years I have spent here and I still am. I told my club that if you don't want me to go, I'll stay." used the phrases.

Mbappe stated that the news that PSG rejected offers to extend his contract and that he did not want to talk to sporting director Leonardo de Araujo did not reflect the truth.

Contrary to the allegations, Mbappe stated that he told PSG early that he wanted to leave the club, "Last July, I said I wanted to leave the team." said.

PSG Sporting Director Leonardo de Araujo announced in August that they rejected Real Madrid's 160 million euro offer for Mbappe's transfer.

The French player's contract with PSG expires in June next year.