Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

🏀Basketball San Antonio Spurs 126 - 118 Atlanta Hawks

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
Keldon Johnson and Devin Vassell had 29 points each and the San Antonio Spurs rallied from a 24-point deficit to beat the Atlanta Hawks 126-118 on Sunday, spoiling Dejounte Murray’s homecoming.

Murray had 22 points, eight assists and six rebounds in his first game in San Antonio since being traded to Atlanta in the offseason.

“I’m not surprised. I’m not shocked,” Murray said. “(Devin) and Keldon put in a lot of work. Those are two young guys who really want to get better and be better. For me, trying to stay a competitor when we are playing and not more of a fan. But it’s still like a while to see them. And like they said, they are thankful for me showing them the way, always being there for them, whether I was there or where I am at today.”

The victory was the largest second-half comeback for San Antonio under Gregg Popovich and tied the second-largest comeback in his 27 seasons as head coach.