Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

šŸ€Basketball 'Play every game like it's your last' - Allen Iverson highlights the path ahead for today's rookies

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
Former Philadelphia 76ers star Allen Iverson sat down with Sky Sports to discuss the current NBA season ahead of this summer's playoff and play-in tournaments, and the legacy of his career.

Allen Iverson joined the Philadelphia 76ers in 1996. What followed was a decade of dominance, several records, and a final year with the Sixers before his official retirement in 2013. Since then, he's had time to process the ever-evolving nature of the NBA world.

"You can see the freedom in everybody. You can see the personalities and everybody's not the same. You know, everybody's got their own style, their own swag, just to have something to do with that, it's like a proud encore".

Iverson's journey on his own individuality has been complex.

"I never really thought about it, I never really had the vision because I didn't want it to come to that time where I was the old head".