Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

šŸ€Basketball Philadelphia 76ers' Allen Iverson plays for the Sixers one last season ahead of his retirement.

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-allen-iverson-nba_6094811.jpg

"But it was better than expected, especially the respect that I get and the inspiring people of all ages, facts. I think that's dope. That's a blessing in itself, you know, to add an opportunity to live out my dream".

"That's one thing. But then to have the impact on people as I did is just another monster".

The 48-year-old did exactly that during his first spell with the 76ers. Over 10 years, Iverson was able to help the Sixers improve their form in the league, and feature in a memorable playoff campaign in 1999. Will Doc Rivers and Joel Embiid be able to surpass those feats this year?

"I tell you what, I think they have the personnel. Talent-wise on the court and the bench. Now it's a matter of putting it all together with a bunch of execution and some luck"