Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Paddy 'The Baddy' Pimblett welcomes Logan Paul MMA fight, calling YouTuber a 'clout-chaser'

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-paddy-pimblett-logan-paul_6073149.jpg

Paddy 'The Baddy' Pimblett will have surgery on March 7 on the injured ankle he sustained in a controversial points victory over Jared Gordon at UFC 282 in December; Pimblett: "I still think I won... But if everyone wants to see it again, I don't mind beating him up at the end of the year"

Paddy Pimblett says he would welcome the possibility of facing Logan Paul in an MMA fight after the world-famous YouTuber mentioned he wanted to fight the Liverpudlian "loud mouth".

Logan, like his younger brother Jake - who suffered the first loss of his boxing career on Sunday to Tommy Fury in Saudi Arabia - has also blurred the lines between social media influencer and big-draw sportsman by boxing fellow YouTuber KSI in 2019 and Floyd Mayweather (in an exhibition bout) in 2021.

But Logan is now looking to enter the MMA octagon and has previously called out Pimblett, saying on the True Geordie podcast last year: "I'm taking out Paddy The Baddy, dude, I'm taking him out."