Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Paddy Pimblett secured a controversial points victory over Jared Gordon during UFC 282 in December

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-paddy-pimblett-ufc_5992871.jpg

Pimblett added: "I don't care what most armchairs say. That doesn't bother me. It's when former pros or pros - like [Nate] Diaz, or Joe Rogan - say I didn't win.

"People that sit on their armchair and comment on YouTube or Instagram, I don't care about it.

"I was with Chuck Liddell last week and he was saying, 'I don't know what people are talking about'. He was like, 'it's a close fight, but it's not a robbery'."

On potential Gordan rematch: I'll finish him

Pimblett's victory extended his unbeaten start to his UFC career to 4-0, but the schedule surgery on his injured ankle is going to keep him out of competing at UFC 286 in London on March 18, and possibly even prevent him from attending the event.