Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Paddy Pimblett is targeting a return to the octagon at the back end of the year after ankle surgery

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-paddy-pimblett-ufc_5992863.jpg

The 28-year-old added that he is targeting the back end of 2023 for a return to the octagon and though he doesn't yet know who his comeback will be against, he said he would welcome a rematch with Gordon.

"I don't know if I'm going to go to UFC London or not yet because I will have a boot on for four weeks and will have crutches," he said. "I fought there twice last year, so I don't mind to be honest.

"I'm just looking forward to the back end of the year when I'll be able to fight I think. I just want to get back in the cage healthy; that's the main thing for me.

"I don't know who I'm going to fight. But if everyone wants to see it [Gordon] again, I don't mind beating him up at the end of the year.

"Hopefully he beats Bobby Green [on April 22] and then if he wants to fight towards the back end of the year, I'm game! I'll finish him."