Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Tennis Nick Kyrgios has struggled with injuries and mental health issues

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-nick-kyrgios-tennis_6391574.jpg

The peak of his career so far was undoubtedly his run to the Wimbledon final in 2022 and the former world No 13 is reluctant to return to court until he is fit and healthy enough to reproduce the form he showed at the All England Club.

"If I had a bit of a normal career and I flew under the radar, I don't feel I'd feel this way, but those couple years really, I think, put a lot on my age," Kyrgios said. "It's just hard, I am tired - I'm tired of playing tennis.

"I'm going to the gym, I'm doing my rehab. These surgeries aren't just like little surgeries, they're like you might have something seriously wrong with your body and it takes time.

"I'm only human...it takes months and months of strength, consistency, diligence to get back to playing tennis at that high level again.

"I don't want to get back on tour and just play decent, I was competing for a Grand Slam, so I want to get back to that level. So, it might take a bit more time."