Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

šŸ€Basketball NBA Chess

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1675456083397.png

It's been an interesting trading period. We're in the last six days, but there's not a single move except the Lakers' Hachimura. This is because the buyer is more and the seller is less and more demanding. The top seller is the Toronto Raptors, but they're also full sellers. OG Anunoby traded Gary Trent Jr and Fred VanVleet. They have requests for Anunoby starting with 3 picks. The 25-year-old wing forward is a valuable player but giving 3 first rounds is crazy. I don't think anyone would make such a mistake, especially when Minnesota gave the world to Gobert and hit a wall.

If I had a double wing

Lots of teams are looking for double wing. Almost all of them are waiting for Anunoby. Like John Collins, Jae Crowder, they don't move because they see reasonable options as a last resort. There's been one such market-locking part of Toronto's stance. Jae Crowder is the target of the Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat. The Memphis Grizzlies and Cleveland Cavaliers have the same route, but they are less ambitious. If it happens, they are in the mood for an opportunity transfer. The New York Knick is willing to give the young player a 1st round for Anunoby, but 3 requests caused them to back down. On the other hand, the Knicks, who are looking for Zach LaVine, keep the Reggie Bullock move in reserve, which he will solve under more reasonable conditions. I think it would be better if they didn't, but that's the Knicks. They like to make mistakes.

1675456127644.png

Help for Luke

Dallas realizes that the road on Luka Doncic's back is not long. They're looking for a helper, but they don't have any valuables. They're after a reinforcement, using Dorian Finney Smith as a last resort, but they're on the mend. The Lakers' dream is to solve the three-point problem. However, they are waiting for the last day and aim to reinforce without giving the 1st round if possible.

Also the playmaker

Another Los Angeles native is looking for a Clippers quarterback. Kawhi Leonard expressed his desire on this issue in front of the media. Their target is Fred VanVleet, but 2 first-round requests made them back down. They put options for Mike Conley and Kyle Lowry, which could be bought on favorable terms, on hold. Considering their age and injury history, I think that's the truth. VanVleet is sought after for his age, dual effect and off-the-ball ability, but Toronto is hard to please. In my opinion, the Clippers need a quick center, but I haven't seen any effort in that regard. The Atlanta Hawks discounted the 1st round + young player package they wanted for John Collins, who wasn't happy with his role, but Bogdan Bogdanovic is the center of attention. Many teams asked about the Serbian scorer's terms. I don't know if the Hawks want to leave Bogdanovic, but if he does, he would want a lot. Golden State is another team I expect to boost. They want to settle the matter with James Wiseman if possible. The Chicago Bulls traded Alex Caruso. But the 2 first-round requests are insane. There are rumored to be several offers for Zach LeVine. I think it makes sense to part ways. Of course, if paid.

Simons go, Hart stay

Another crazy thing is that Portland wants to send Josh Hart. Having been stuck at one point with Lillard-McCollum for years, and making a similar type of duo like Lillard-Simons that shoots well but doesn't defend at all means not learning from mistakes. Josh Hart is the kind of glue that closes the gap on defense. If anyone has to go, Simons must go. I hope they don't lose Hart. I have no objection to the other Jusuf Nurkic Portland wants to send. It's time to embark on another adventure for both the team and the Bosnian center. The Detroit Pistons are getting multiple offers for Bojan Bogdanovic. They will give a first-round pick. The Croatian shooter is 33 years old but plays great. That right is given for a short-term solution. Pistons intend to send Saddig Bey on the same terms, but a young player who is constantly regressing cannot be the first to give a tour. Philadelphia Sixers, Brooklyn Nets, Sacramento Kings are teams that look for opportunities for small trades.

Moves to the last day

It is a situation that we are used to that the trades hang over the last day. However, there would be small exchanges in between, and the big ones were left to the last days. This year it all seems to be the last day. I have no idea who goes and who stays. That's how chess is played.