Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Tennis Nadal to miss Rome Masters but still hopes to play French Open

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
lcimg-216204c6-5b87-4e4a-b55c-f66fbfd593ad.jpg

Rafael Nadal has announced that he will miss this year's Rome Masters meaning he will - if he plays - arrive at the French Open more than four months after his last competitive match.

"Hello everyone! I am very sorry to announce that I will not be able to be in Rome. You all know how much it hurts me to miss another of the tournaments that have marked my professional and personal career for all the love and support of the Italian tifosi," Nadal said on his social media pages.

He added: "Despite having noticed an improvement these last days, there are many months without having been able to train at a high level and the readaptation process has its times and I have no choice but to accept them and continue working. A hug to all."