Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Mourinho uncertain over Roma future

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
lcimg-d7cb09d5-90c8-4efe-bfa5-363ac99b3e6f.jpg

Roma manager Jose Mourinho said he was uncertain about his future following their Europa League final defeat, where he also criticised referee Anthony Taylor.

The defeat meant Roma failed to qualify for next season's Champions League and prompted questions about whether the 60-year-old would remain in the Italian capital, having been linked with Paris St Germain.

PSG have shown tentative early interest in Mourinho becoming their next manager. The French champions will assess their options at the end of the season, with current head coach Christophe Galtier out of contract in 2024.

"I have to fight for these lads and therefore not say objectively that I will remain," Mourinho told Sky Sports Italia.

"I spoke to the club in December when I had that approach from the Portuguese national team.

"I have not had any contact with anyone else since then. I have a year left on my contract and this is the situation."