Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Mitrovic was sent off after pushing referee Chris Kavanagh during Sunday's FA Cup quarter-final against Manchester United

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-mitrovic-fulham-man-utd_6094405.jpg

"However, in Mitrovic's case, I think it is much more aggressive. He's got hold of the ref and pulled him back. He's been given a red card and what you saw after the red card was so aggressive and so nasty towards Chris Kavanagh, and that is why I think he has done an absolutely fantastic job for himself and referees in general because he kept his cool.

"He didn't react to it or get sucked into it. He kept his composure and I really admire him. He stood up for what referees stand for.

"I said at the time that I didn't condone what Fernandes did. I don't think it is wise to touch a match official.

"However, I don't think that is aggressive. It is petulant from Fernandes, and he could have easily been given a yellow card for that. People would have accepted that.

"I still don't think the Fernandes incident is a red card offence, but the Mitrovic incident is."

Asked if Mitrovic should receive an additional ban for his behaviour, Dermot said: "It's not for me to decide.

"There is a process and it is for the FA to decide once they've seen Chris Kavanagh's report, once they've seen the video."