Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

🏀Basketball Milwaukee Bucks 126-117 Detroit Pistons

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
Khris Middleton scored a season-high 34 points against the team that drafted him, and the Milwaukee Bucks beat the Detroit Pistons 126-117 without Giannis Antetokounmpo on Monday night.

“With Giannis out, I knew I had to be aggressive,” said Middleton, who added eight rebounds and five assists. “I had to get to my spots and when I got there, I've either got to shoot or find the open man.”

Milwaukee improved to an NBA-best 54-21 despite the absences of Antetokounmpo (knee), Jrue Holiday (personal) and Jae Crowder (calf). Goran Dragic made his Bucks debut after signing with the team on March 4, but didn't score in nine minutes.

“Chris has looked really good since he came back from the injury,” Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer said. “He's obviously going to be shooting it, but he's doing a lot of good things defensively right now.”

Brook Lopez had 24 points and 14 rebounds, Bobby Portis added 21 points and 14 rebounds, and Jevon Carter scored 22.

“I was really out there trying to crash the boards,” Portis said. “Even when you get blocked out, and I got blocked out a lot tonight, you might help free up someone else. It's just about playing with energy.”

The Pistons got a career-high 32 points, eight rebounds and eight assists from rookie Jaden Ivey, but lost their sixth straight game and 17th of 18. They are 1-13 against Central Division opponents.