Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Milan Announce Signing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic!

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
Milan have officially announced the signing of 38-year-old Zlatan Ibrahimovic, whose contract with Los Angeles Galaxy has expired.

It has been noted that the Italian team will give 6 million euros for 18 months to the Swedish striker, with whom he signed a 1.5-year contract, with 1 year as an option.

"I WILL FIGHT WITH MY TEAM FRIENDS"
Ibrahimovic said he was happy to sign a contract with Milan. "I'm going back to a club I respect and the city of Milan that I love. I will fight with my teammates to change the course of this season and to achieve it."

Ibrahimovic will undergo a medical checkup on Thursday, January 2, and will have his first training session.

The Swedish striker, who has been wondering which team he will go to for a long time, made 30 goals and 7 assists in 29 games in LA Galaxy, where he played last season.