Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing McCann suffered defeat to Erin Blanchfield in a flyweight bout at UFC 281 in November

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-mma-erin-blanchfield_6060485.jpg

"And you don't have to be embarrassed in our sport, but I'd never really spoken up and said: 'I'm going to be the champ', but I'm on this journey to greatness, and just because of my finishes and sponsorship I became this hype train.

"But there's no hype. I'm 10 fights into the UFC with six wins and some of the best knockout finishes in women's combat sports.

"I got beat by an absolutely prolific grappler."

McCann confirms she has had to deal with social media abuse since the defeat, but is fully focused on returning to winning ways.

"I can't wait for my next fight in June because the person I've been given, and I'm not at liberty to say until the UFC release it, is no slouch, black belt in jiu-jitsu, very high ranked, good fighter.

"It's for me to get my own back. You should feel maybe a bit more apprehensive after losing, but I feel bulletproof.