Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing McCann, from Liverpool, says she wants to spread positivity and empowerment amongst her own UFC division

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-ufc-molly-mccann_5711096.jpg

McCann suffered defeat in her last UFC bout to Erin Blanchfield in mid-November at UFC 281, and despite feeling "heartbroken and embarrassed" at the loss, says she now feels "bulletproof" ahead of her next prospective fight in June.

"Here's the thing, Erin Blanchfield handed me my a***. And I have handed other fighters it, and whoever gets their game plan off first, with emotion out of it, normally wins.

"If I start a fight on my front foot and put the pace on that person, I win. If I fight someone and they put the pace on me and their style beats mine, then they'll win. It's just the way fighting goes.

"To see her [Blanchfield] annihilate Jessica Andrade [in February], a former world champion who knocks everyone out and submits everyone, it made me feel a lot better about myself.

"I feel every flyweight in the UFC will have a newfound fire under them.

"I have to say after that fight [defeat to Blanchfield in November], I was heartbroken and embarrassed.