Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Nascar Max Verstappen led every lap of the Spanish GP on his way to a third consecutive victory this season

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-f1-spanish-gp-max-verstappen_6178315.jpg

However, they didn't have much success for the rest of the season as Hamilton went winless in an F1 campaign for the first time in his career.

His last win came in December 2021 at the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix, and he hopes Mercedes can "lift the overall performance of the car" to narrow the gap to Red Bull.

"They normally say if you are quick in Barcelona the car should generally be good everywhere. I think we will be strong in the next races," he added.

"There will be times where the Aston is maybe slightly ahead or the Ferrari maybe is ahead but I think our race pace continues to be a strength of ours, as it was last year.

"I think this weekend particularly we understand the car even more so we can count on that being strong moving forwards."