Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Marcelo Has Decided to Stay at Lyon Until Her Contract Expires!

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
Bad news for Beşiktaş from Marcelo. The Brazilian defender, who is expected to return to Kartal in January, announced that he will stay in Lyon until his contract expires.

Marcelo, who did not reconcile with the fans in France and was harassed 15 times by the fans of Lyon, was called to 'Leave the club' with a banner with a picture of a donkey. The fans had hardened their reaction to Marcelo by saying, "Hide that finger for your wife," in the banner they opened for the last time.

"I DON'T THINK OF GOING BACK THIS WINTER"
Upon these developments, the Brazilian player, who was planning to return to Beşiktaş, received offers from his own country. The player, whom Corinthians wants to add to their squad, told the Brazilian press, "I don't think I'll be back this winter. I've decided to stay in Lyon until my contract expires."

Marcelo's contract with the French team expires in 2021. Marcelo took part in 15 matches for Lyon this season.