Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Liverpool Transfers: Jurgen Klopp Says Not All Problems Can Be Solved in The January Transfer Window as he Plays Down Hopes of Other İncomings

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1673643122148.png

Jurgen Klopp has dashed the hopes of any more incoming transfers at Liverpool this month, saying not all problems can be solved in the January window.

The Reds moved early in the current market, signing Cody Gakpo in late December for £45m, but it now seems unlikely that anyone else will follow the Netherlands international to Anfield.

It comes despite faltering recent form from Liverpool and a number of injuries to key players, but Klopp is insistent that more bodies will not solve the issues at hand.

When asked about any more movement in January, Klopp replied: "I don't think so, it's just the situation is like it is.

"In the end, my job is to use the boys we have. I have absolutely no problems, like how the team lines up, but when we start changing, you realise that up front now, we don't have three, four or five options and if we do have options, they are quite young, which is fine.

"That's the situation and you cannot solve all problems in a transfer window. In a dreamland, you buy players and bring them in, but I don't see that coming.

"It's not that we have so much money, we don't know what to do with, but we think 'ah we don't need anyone'.

"In this moment, four of our offensive players are injured. If we buy another one, when they come back, we then have sevens strikers. We couldn't even put them all on the Champions League list, so it's just not that easy.

"You cannot solve the problem [in the January transfer window], especially with injuries. That is the big shadow over all over us because it cannot be solves in a transfer window. Sometimes we have to, but usually, you get through until the boys come back then you can use them again.