Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Light is tough and will stay on his feet

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-lawrence-okolie-david-light_6100383.jpg

"So I just think it was a great learning experience for him and I know definitely the next time is going to be better. I feel this time was a better Lawrence."

He denied Light the opportunity to gain any sustained momentum in the fight. Okolie threw strong, long punches and muscled the challenger around on the inside when he did get up close.

Okolie has attributes that make him "so awkward" for anyone he comes up against and Steward certainly will not let him forsake those qualities either. "Hey," he said, "take it, use it."

Promoter Ben Shalom also thinks Okolie is "miles above everybody else" at cruiserweight.

"He's so hard to beat. He's so big, he's so strong," the BOXXER CEO told Sky Sports. "He's going to be very difficult to beat. He'd be the last person you want to face as an opponent. I think for me Richard Riakporhe's the biggest challenge that he'll face in the cruiserweight division.

"I think Richard Riakporhe's the only man that possibly could beat Lawrence Okolie."