Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Nascar Leclerc: I don't understand what we are doing wrong

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
lcimg-35dc2361-85b4-4706-8570-3b45df7ec254.jpeg

Charles Leclerc speaking to Sky Sports F1 after finishing 11th at the Spanish GP

Asked if P11 was a decent result, Leclerc answered: "No. I don't understand what we are doing wrong but we are doing something wrong.

"I went from a first hard to a second hard in the last stint, did the same thing and the car is behaving in a completely different way.

"We have to understand and work but it's been a few races now where we are struggling with the conditions or having a really peaky car and today is no better."

On whether the car felt better in the race compared to Qualifying.

"It did. But the limitations were the opposite. Yesterday I could not drive, I had a rear that was super loose and strange. We will analyse all of this at the factory. Today was mostly the front. The feeling was a little bit better today.

"The second and third stints were quite a bit better. The first stint was really bad but I think that was more tyre related."

"I feel like all weekend we have been speaking with drivers and we are struggling. It's such a tiny window and on this track it seems to be more sensitive than others. We need to be on top of those things."