Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Tennis Kyrgios: Apology to me should be as loud as disrespect was

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
lcimg-acd4e82f-c0c3-4502-9007-abb03555c946.jpeg

Combustible Australian tennis star Nick Kyrgios has lashed back at his critics, and demanded an apology while doing so.

Posting on Twitter, the 27-year-old took a swipe at those in the media who have covered him as "a pure villain", pointing to the fact he will lead the new Tennis documentary on Netflix in episode 1 as to his importance.

"Haha so after all this, all the media, journalism saying how bad I am for the sport, disrespecting the game & just a pure villain, I am going to be the number 1 episode on Netflix… to grow our fan base, basically trying to put tennis on the map again," Kyrgios Tweeted

"And essentially putting more money in everyone’s pockets that’s involved with tennis, you all look really ridiculous now. Your apology should be as loud as your disrespect was."