Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Kolarov Has Extended Her Contract With Roma Until 2021!

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
Aleksandar Kolarov, who has been on Fenerbahçe's transfer agenda since the beginning of the season, extended his contract with Roma.

In the statement made by the Italian team, it was learned that Kolarov, whose contract will expire at the end of the season, has signed the contract that binds him to Rome until 2021.

"I SEE THIS SIGNATURE AS A NEW BEGINNING"
Speaking after the signing, Kolarov said, "I would like to thank my club for the new contract, which is a great source of happiness for me. Even today, I carry the excitement of the first day and see this signing as a new beginning. I want to develop further and contribute to the growth of the club."

Roma CEO Giudo Fienga said: "We are pleased to announce Kolarov's new contract. He has always shown us that he is a good professional on and off the pitch. This gives us confidence in him."

Kolarov transferred to Rome in the summer of 2017.