Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Klopp: We Can Show Liverpool is Still Special

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1676045254471.png

Klopp: We can show Liverpool is still special

Jurgen Klopp has urged his Liverpool players to show how "special" the club is when they take on rivals Everton on Monday Night FootbalI.
"This is not a time we wanted to have or a time we are happy to be in," said Klopp, whose side are 10th in the Premier League. "But I think it’s a time as well where we can show that the club is really special.
"The boys have delivered a lot of great moments in the last few seasons. In this moment, for different reasons, not all of them are clear. It is not possible that we didn’t do it, but we are still fighting to change the situation in a better direction.
"But I do believe the better you behave in your lower moments, the quicker you get to the better moments again and much more success will happen in the better moments because you’re still together.
"So far, we have done really well altogether, especially our supporters. I’m looking forward to a derby atmosphere, a proper atmosphere and a proper football game."