Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Kell Brook was elated after stopping Amir Khan in the sixth round of their British battle

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
"I think it's a huge fight. The first time I think a lot of the casual fans didn't really believe Liam Smith could do it, despite everyone saying that he could. I don't think there was that belief.

"Liam Smith hadn't been in a pay-per-view fight before in the UK. He was new to that. He was a new name in a Box Office fight. But since that knockout he's now catapulted in profile.

"The bookies, from what I've seen, still have Eubank as the favourite, which is crazy to me. But it shows how much interest there is and how big this fight will be. Now Liam Smith is firmly on everyone's radar."

He added: "May/June I expect it to happen. No injuries on either side and I think they both want to get on with it."

There will be further major fights for the winner, and Kell Brook will be one of those options.