Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Katie Taylor: Chantelle Cameron showdown the biggest challenge of my career

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-katie-taylor-boxing_5907031.jpg

Katie Taylor says her next fight against world light-welterweight champion Chantelle Cameron on May 20 is the biggest challenge of her stellar career.

Ireland's Taylor, 36, will bid to remain unbeaten and become a two-weight undisputed world champion in her first professional fight in her home country at the 3Arena in Dublin.

The undisputed world lightweight champion won a landmark points decision in May against previously unbeaten Puerto Rican Amanda Serrano in the first women's fight to top the bill at New York's Madison Square Garden.

When asked if it will be the biggest test of her career, Taylor said: "Absolutely. It's incredible that after 22 fights I'm finally making my homecoming fight.

"Big-time boxing is coming back to Ireland and not with just an ordinary fight, it's two undisputed champions going head-to-head."