Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

šŸ€Basketball Jayson Tatum enjoyed a record-breaking night at the All-Star Game

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-jayson-tatum-nba_6063392.jpg

Team Giannis ended LeBron James' supremacy over the All-Star Game with a 184-175 victory on Sunday evening in Salt Lake City, led by Boston Celtics' Jayson Tatum, who scored 55 points; "It means the world, I'll hold it for as long as I can" he said as he received his trophy

The MVP award Tatum was given is named after Kobe Bryant, one of his heroes.

"It means the world," Tatum said. "You think of all the legends and great players that have played this game, and in all honesty, records are made to be broken. I'll hold it for as long as I can, but I'm certain someone will come along in a couple years and try to break it."

Tatum broke Anthony Davis' All-Star record of 52 points. He was 22 of 31 from the floor, plus had 10 rebounds and six assists.