Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Isaac Chamberlain's long-term aim is to fight Mikael Lawal

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-isaac-chamberlain_6176259.jpg

Isaac Chamberlain and Roman Fury, the brother of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, have been added to the June 16 York Hall bill,

Chamberlain will fight Daniel Bocianski, who he had been due to box in Bournemouth last weekend when the Pole stepped in to replace Mikael Lawal.

Chamberlain, in the long run, is still gunning for his shot at the British cruiserweight title that Lawal holds.

"It's going to be rescheduled. It's a pretty annoying situation," Chamberlain said of Lawal. "I even said it at the press conference: 'Don't pull out the fight, don't say you've got a cold.'"

Lawal cancelled his May 27 fight with Chamberlain due to a medical issue.

"I want to see him face to face," Chamberlain declared. "Maybe he had some hard spars or some hard training sessions and his coaching team was like: 'I don't think you're ready.' Maybe he's having doubts. I don't know.

"I want to knock him the hell out. It's just a pretty annoying situation," he added. "But it is what it is."